Today I am grateful for the day as a whole.
(1) I babysat my grandchildren and enjoyed every moment.
(2) Everywhere I drove, parking was waiting for me in close proximity to my destinations. Like front door proximity.
(3) Had a few laughs with total strangers in good spirits.
(4) Made money.
(5) An opportunity presented itself to generate more income.
(6) In addition to that, I was able to do what I love most and that’s teaching and empowering a weary soul, who left my presence with understanding and love.
(7) I connected with individuals I hadn’t seen since November. Usually we would connect 2 to 3 times a week but due to our schedules it wasn’t possible before today. So that was nice.
(8) Arrived home much earlier than I had expected.
(9) No sooner did I think about a meal the very restaurant I craved popped up 2 blocks later.
(10) I came home and all utilities were in working order and both cats were alive and playful.
Yes! Today was definitely magically delicious!